January 1, 2011
This policy describes how and why Play Gumbo Advertising Inc. collects data from customers and website visitors to Play Gumbo Advertising Inc.'s website, and how that data will be used.
Play Gumbo Advertising Inc. is committed to respecting the privacy of data provided to it by its customers. The "data controller" collecting the data described herein is Play Gumbo Advertising Inc. By submitting data on Play Gumbo Advertising Inc.'s website, or buying products from Play Gumbo Advertising Inc., the visitor is providing explicit consent to trans-border transmission of data collected on the website for the fulfillment of their voluntary requests.
From visitors to Play Gumbo Advertising Inc.'s website, we collect only personally identifiable information that is specifically and voluntarily provided. We may receive limited identifiable information, such as name, title, company address, email address, and telephone and fax numbers, from the website user. Typically, this information is collected to
- Contact Advertisers or Publishers
- Enquire for further information about Play Gumbo Advertising Inc.'s products,
- Register for certain areas of the site, or
Visitors to Play Gumbo Advertising Inc may have the opportunitysign online. We will collect order information, where applicable, in order to facilitate better service.
Use of Data
Play Gumbo Advertising Inc. uses data collected from customers and website visitors in order to:
- Provide technical support to users of our site.
- Facilitate online discussion.
- Provide information to prospective customers / Publishers
- From time to time the company may email marketing newsletter or promotional items.
- Survey customers and visitors about their satisfaction with or interest in current or future products
- Inform customers and visitors of current and forthcoming events, training, products and product promotions
Cookies and Log Files
If you are concerned about cookies, most browsers permit individuals to decline cookies. A visitor refusing cookies can still fully navigate our website.
In order to properly manage our website we may anonymously log information on our systems, and identify categories of visitors by items such as domains and browser types. These statistics are used to manage the operational efficiency of our systems.
It is Play Gumbo Advertising Inc.'s policy only to disclose information to third parties under the following circumstances:
- as required by law through subpoena, search warrant or other legal process
- when explicitly requested by a customer or visitor
- in order to announce conferences or events related to Play Gumbo Advertising Inc.'s products/services hosted by a third party
Play Gumbo Advertising Inc. may collect or compile personally identifying information for dissemination or sale to outside parties for consumer marketing purposes, or host mailings on behalf of third parties.
Currently, visitors are required to register to gain access to areas of the Play Gumbo Advertising Inc. website for authentication and secure access to a transaction or certain business confidential or proprietary information services.
Each visitor has the right of access to personal data they have submitted to Play Gumbo Advertising Inc..
User updates of information should be handled by going back through the registration process. Enquiries about the accuracy of identifying information previously submitted to Play Gumbo Advertising Inc. through its website, or requests to have outdated information removed, should be directed to: firstname.lastname@example.org. When requested and practical, Play Gumbo Advertising Inc. will delete identifying information from current operational systems.
Play Gumbo Advertising Inc.'s policy is to use secure socket layer technology (SSL) for the protection of personal information.
Play Gumbo Advertising Inc. reserves the right to modify or amend this policy statement at any time. The effective date will be displayed at the beginning of this statement.